Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a joke! NOT lol

Well I 'usually' compose my blog posts in word then cut copy and paste into my blog, so that I can spell and grammar check and make sure all is well....well as much as it can be.
So, I've just spent the last 2 hours writing a post to catch up... and for some reason, either Internet Explorer 8 or blogger is playing up and I can't paste into this post.....oh technology....doncha just love it!

Never mind, the post will just have to wait for tonight. Although we squeezed an extra hour in at the weekend...I'm shattered! Damn those dark morning and early dark evening...I NEED the light!!!

Basically the post was to be about how wonderful the 'homestead' looks now that the glossing is done almost all the way through the house (thanks to my mums help xxx) only my bedroom to go! How lethargic and lack lustre I feel and creativity devoid of ideas at the moment...Yeah I know.... we all get 'em, and welcoming a new Honest Blogger to our ever growing clan of Wise Women the lovely Laura at Shine the Divine .....welcome hunny. Laura was recommended by my good friend and co worker Suzi at Creative Whispers.
I was also sending Rose at Living on the Witchy Side a great big hug as she is so poorly at the moment. I was also asking what's got into Amber Mog??? Femme Creator Extraordinaire! Yeah go for it sister...you really are on one....and I want some of what you're on! lol

Oh and there was probably more blather about how glad I was when the computer technician fixed my computer and got me back into the real world...it was a close call girls....4 days without my computer and I was seriously thinking of getting a man! Luckily he saved the day, it cost me, but there again probably a lot less than having a man around would!

Anyway, it's probably best I couldn't post the word document...for I have condensed the whole thing down to a few paragraphs now....NOTE TO SELF: You GAS too much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...