Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Motivation, Inspiration and Uplifting Quotations

Well folks I'm having problems uploading photos to blogger tonight.
I was asked at the weekend where a good quotation site can be found, so I'll give you some links to great Motivational and Inspirational Websites.

My long tome calligraphy buddie Teri Martin bot only has a wonderful website, designs pages for scrap booker and offer a free Quote of the Day, but she also has a fantastic achieve of Quotations searchable by words.

Motivate Us Dot Com is another great site with a large range of categories.

Follow Your Dreams dot com is another great site but I must admit I haven't been there for a while. It's still active though cos i've just tried it.

Inspirational Quotes is wonderful for shorter quotations perhaps more suited to cards.

Best Spirituality dot com A large range of Quotations from a wide variety of spiritual teachers and philosophers

And I've just found All Spirit Blog definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...