Thursday, October 08, 2009

Creative Artwork Ideas for Love

There I was minding my own business...checking through my stats to see how people found my blog seen as my daily average has gone up to 48! and apart from the odd VERY intriguing searches...two separate searches for can you believe Beltane Man!' Well glad someones looking for him lol.

These searches always turn up one or two surprises...not least the one for 'creatively idea artwork for love' I haven't had any orders for canvases etc. so I can only suppose it's a guy wondering how to woo a lady...hmmmm.... try a bit of romance sunshine!
Anyway.... one of the searches threw up THIS SITE and I couldn't help sharing it with you. What a fantastic idea don't you think?

ECOBLE will definitely work it's way into my favourites.

And just in case the guy searches again and comes to this post...I can give you L*O*T*S of ideas for Inspiring Artwork for Love! What's your budget?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...