Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hand Made Books Added to my Etsy Shop

Quick email. Really miffed at eBay and decided that My Etsy Shop is the best place for my work. Ebay, apart from putting up their shop prices to extortionate prices are now trying to persuade people back.....in my usual untactful way, I ask everyone to boycott them. Their fees are crazy and if anything goes wrong they absolve themselves of every responsibility and tell you it's 'Against Ebay Policy'.

UK Sellers on Etsy are growing in numbers. etsy is far more geared up to Hand Made Goods. Their fees are low, so UK makers and shakers....open a shop...IT'S FREE! And the most important thing is it's totally interactive with chat rooms and like minded groups. What does need to happen though is more of the UK sellers to spread the word and let people know about it, by promoting it on as much material and by word of mouth as is humanly possible.
Anyway.... if you want to see my New Journals CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...