Sunday, April 26, 2009

How Do You See Deity?

I’ve known about Alex Langstone’s for a couple of years now and have been visiting his blog Spirit of Albion regularly over that time. I find his posts interesting and informative and connect with him on many levels.
During the OBOD course one of the questions asked is ‘How Do You See Deity?’ a question that I find very hard to explain. I ‘know’ it inside and outside of me, but trying to put it into words to explain to anyone else becomes almost impossible. Then I read this wonderful article
Pantheism by Elizabeth which is so well thought out and eloquently put, I wanted to share it with you . Further articles can be found at Alex’s Druid Grove of Bega site.
So click on the link here to read the article.


So how do you see Deity? Please either leave a comment and/or link to your post by adding you link to your comment.

Well, that said, it's another beautiful day, so I'm off into the garden to worship the sun god, and tend lovingly to my mother earth! Ain't life perfect, just the way it is. No matter what struggles we go through in life... the Wheel just turns naturally and without any intervention from man! Bliss!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...