Saturday, April 18, 2009

NEVER Judge A Book By It's Cover!

How easily we pre judge someone by the way they look, the way they dress or the way they act. All superficial crap in my eyes. Everyone deserves love, everyone deserves a chance to live their dream and EVERYONE deserves to be the very best that they can be.
Synchronicity made me watch the video, first I was asked to search by Ceri in her comment on my last post and then today while musing with Iris (Daughter-In-Law to be's gran) about how easy people don't see past the bodies we stand up in and cannot for whatever reason see the goodness inside. When I came home after a hectic day I searched and found this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

I implore you....no....I BEG YOU to watch it....please do it now!
Susan, youROCK! You are amazing, a gem, a true light that shines from within.
Simon Cowell: You arrogant, shallow, man! You should be ashamed of yourself! You couldn't even find it within yourself to APOLOGISE to this Goddess! You as much as anyone else needs to look inside YOURSELF first and foremost mate.... for until others judge you as perfect, you have no right to judge yourself as such.
Susan Boyle... YOU FLIPPIN WELL ROCK!
Appearances can be changed oh so quickly, but to have a warm heart and such an amazingly humble personality is VERY rare these days. Your a gem!
Now please dear Blogging friends....if you haven't already....go and watch that video....the link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Thank you all for your support. The Crone is much calmer now and back to her 'normal' happy self..... Oh what small things we worry about!
Beauty sleep beckons (although) I'm told they can do wonders with make up these days (they'll need to!) So I shall say goon night and will post about the Wedding (perhaps) sometime soon.
And if I'm this excited when my only child is getting married....what the hell am I going to be like when a grandchild comes along?!?!?!?!?!

ADDED LATER:
Oooops, just re read my post....regarding my outburst to Simon Cowell.... Menopausal Moment! Oh to hell with it....no it had nowt to do with the menopause, I would vent the same EVEN if I just had PMT! lol :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...