Friday, April 24, 2009

Concertina Astrology Book

This is another Astrology/Baby Birth Concertina Card. This time for a Baby Girl and done in gorgeous pinks
Her name is done in fuchsia pink calligraphy first, then a few positive attributes added along the way.
By leaving the ribbon tied at the left the book opens out into a star. These are available to order at £20 each. Just supply the Name, date of birth and place of birth and we will do the rest. The chart is completed by a professional astrologer. Email me: inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk for further details

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a lovely idea, and what a special gift. I do like your OOAK books and hope they do really well. I'm about to get back into making books and blogging so I need all the inspiration I can get.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...