Sunday, April 05, 2009

Calligraphy Commissions

Well as per usual, I’m way behind in my blog posts, but life is busy, busy, busy and seems like it’s gonna stay that way for the next few weeks, so apologies in advance for my lack of postings.
In this post I want to share a few commissions….

First off, not a commission, but a Mother’s Day Card for my mum. I was down in Glastonbury when it was mothers day so she missed out on me giving her this in person. Ironically it was mothers day for me too, so the missing out bit was 2 fold. This was done in a last minute rush as I had another big order to finish. Strange thing is, it worked out first time and I was probably more pleased with the finished result than I have been with anything for a long time.
My visit to Glastonbury was to coincide with an order I got from my dear friend Trevor for his shop
Witchcraft Limited. 12, mainly black velvet covered books….

The next 3 photos were for another commission that I did along with my astrologer friend Simon Greene. Taking a new born baby’s date of birth, time and place, he constructs a brief personality profile and I convert this into a finished book. These make wonderful gifts for a New Born Baby and are truly personal.

They are available to order at £20 including P&P, just email me at
inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk for further details. Orders can be purchased and paid for by Paypal and so we are available for international orders too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...