Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Framed, Personalised Calligraphy

And the following 2 framed commissioned pieces are for the same client. Simple, personalised greeting, with the branded squares running through them off the paper and onto the mount. Simple yet stylish and elegant. Sadly photos in the studio under artificial light do not do them justice.


One silver....
And one gold.....
I've so much more to blog....but time is really at a premium this week, so I'll try and do a post or two per night. I apologise in advance for not replying to comments, I do read them and I really do appreciate all the comments and emails I get. It's amazing how much it keeps you going when the going gets tough! lol. Love ya all xxx
OK this Pixie is desperate for a cup of tea...and while my cat Dodger has a new party trick and can open the back door to let himself in, he hasn't quite mastered the art of making drinks yet.... Typical bloke really! but we live in hope :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...