Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Girl Personalised Poster and Concertina Card

Well…. As if by magic…..I said a couple of posts ago, or was it the last one, that I had done the Baby Girl Poster, but everyone in the world seemed to be having boys. Then during a conversation with my friend Alison over at Eden Valley Scribes I was told that a work colleague was at that very moment, in hospital having a baby. Great news and we hoped it was a girl. An email the next day, told me it was, so I’ve had the opportunity to at last write the details of the new baby girl, Lucy Charlotte and photograph it for my blog….so here it is…..Printed in a lovely assortment of pinks…..
Close up detail. And if anyone is interested, because of the virus problem with my website, I’d advise you to email me direct. They are selling for £7.50 each, complete with personalisation and which includes P&P to mainland UK. Email me direct and I can send you an invoice by Paypal
My email is: inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk

January right through to May is a crazy time for me. I have birthdays almost every week! Next week is my nephew Seans, the son of my brother Steve. So here’s the card I made him. Nothing flash as he’s a grown up teenager now and will probably be more interested in the money that’s inside it! Lol.
Close up setail: these are also £7.50. Made to order and personalised.
And I just have to show you a close up of this….
It’s a small charm, and I’ve bought a huge assortment to add to my hand made books. I just wanted charms that were a little bit different. Aren’t they lovely? Thanks Amber Moggie for directing me on where to get these, I spent a fortune! And CJ, the paper I used for the cover is a Chinese Hand Made Silk Paper, do you want some sending across the pond?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...