Thursday, October 27, 2011

MOO Business Cards Rock! - 10% OFF link!

They arrived....and I'm delighted with them!



Let's face it business cards can be a little bit boring,



these cards are wonderful for showing off your work.



Someone even tried to buy one off me thinking they were for sale!






The box they come in doubles as a display stand too.



So easy to transport around.




The photos I added were of a mixture of both formal calligraphy

and contemporary Lettering Art



My cards, snippets of work and concertina books.....



Little vignettes of work and full pieces....




But the backs of the cards are all the same. I added both my Inspired by Script and my North Yorkshire Weddings websites,



facebook page, my Etsy Shop, and full contact details




And some I created with pictures just for my Wedding Stationery.



Here's the full collection. Definitely an attention grabber :o)




If you would like to get cards or stickers of your own,



visit the MOO Website where you will get



many more inspirational ideas!






Can I just say here....If you are needing some business cards, don't even think of going to Vista Print, their sales pitch stinks, their card is inferior and cheap and as for the 100 card for £5....maybe so, but they whack up the postage costs! If you want cheap cards make them yourself on the PC.....they will probably look better. There are plenty of templates on Publisher and the like.






IF HOWEVER you want your cards to represent your work



and make an impression of the care,



quality and preciousness of your work....



Go to MOO! You will be pleased with the outcome :o)




Can I just say, I made these cards before I started on the Motivational Doodle phase and I can't wait to order some more with my NEW work on!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...