Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's not a hot flush.....it's the sparks that are flying!

Well, what can I say! I've been thinking a lot recently about the menopause and why is should be called 'The Change'.
there's one helluva lot of synchronicity happening around me right now and we must learn to go with the flow.
this blog is about to undergo MAJOR changes....driven on by many factors, but mainly a deep need inside to make it somewhere for people to come and




BE Inspired, BE Motivated and BE Creative!






I've been working on many projects and the universe has given me a good hard shove in a direction that I have procrastinated about for years.






It's all about working to your strengths.






Where this started and how this come about is any ones guess. I've tried to work back on a time-line to pin point the exact moment when this 'Change' happened in me....but I can't! That's another symptom of the menopause.....FORGETFULNESS!






At the moment I'm working on mini-art pieces....quite unlike the formal calligraphy I have been taught. Driven on by my dear friend Melissa Dinwiddie and her idea of creating some art EVERY DAY. Melissa herself has been though some big changes too, you can read all about her on her blog.






Reading and connecting with her has probably been the catalyst for the biggest changes in me and what I am doing at the moment.....but there are others who have been a big part of this synchronicity, energy shift, universe kicking up the arse thing that's happened to me and I'll write about then very soon.






For now, the blog needs a revamp. BIG TIME revamp and it's all in hand. Articles are being written and the old posts, no longer relevant are being removed.






I did wonder whether to start a new blog and delete this one altogether, but I have many followers both on Blogger, Email and Facebook it would be a shame to loose them.....beside which....I LOVE the name and it very fitting for my new blog.






Am I excited?



Oh YES, I most certainly AM!






I will be back very soon....in the meantime.....






BE Inspired,



BE Motivated and most of all



BE creative!




While I busy myself in the background

and make those changes....




MENOPAUSE ROCKS!

It's not a hot flush.....it's the sparks that are flying!


Did anyone else feel this way when they hit menopause?


you hear so many bad things about this stage of life....I'm interested in hearing YOUR story....either leave a comment, write on your blog and leave a link in my comments box or email me inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk


I'd love to hear others exciting experiences

TRUST ME GIRLS....It's not all bad! :o)


Bright, hot blessings,

Sue x

8 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

I can feel the menopause on the horizon, probably a few years off yet.
Did you read my Lazy Calligrapher post?? I am a complete nightmare for procrastination. I must click through to Melissa, maybe she can help me too!
Sx

WV: Comit !!

CJ Kennedy said...

Looking forward to the change (-;

Sue Simpson said...

Scarlet....I most certainly did.....and I AM going to comment, I truly am....and I believe I can help you. If nothing else my strengths come from being able to give people a swift kick up the **** I mean, encouraging others. Feel free to ask for a one to one...I feel we have a lot in common and share the same sense of humour too. You have taught me many things over the past few weeks and you will be mentioned in my new look blog too....hehehehe.
Mucho love and hugs to you xxx

Sue Simpson said...

Ahhhh my dear sweet CJ.....whose friendship I have enhoyed for many years.....do you think the world is ready for this? It's certainly a crazy time and anything could happen lol. xxx

Sue Simpson said...

And Scarlet of the Blue kind...I don't know how old you are.....possible a teenager? BUT I started with all this in my early 40's, it's just now the menopause is striking hot and it's a whole new world out there lol xxx

Ms Scarlet said...

A teenager!!! Well I'm certainly not going to ruin that illusion!!
Sxx

Kath said...

Just think of it as a "Power surge" Sue xx

Melissa Dinwiddie said...

Wonderful Poppie, what a delightful surprise to find this post today! I'm thrilled that I provided a catalyst for you!

I look forward to reading about all the changes as you post them.

xoMelissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...