Thursday, November 05, 2009

Website Problems

Hi folks, for almost a year my website Inspired by Script has had a virus attached to it and I've tried to no avail to got someone to sort it out. I'm not in communication with my ex who built it, spent so much time on it and did such a great job, Hopefully today my business advisor from Action For Blind People is coming over and deleting the lot to save further harm for any of my visitors and I'll be starting afresh. It's sad, but there is no other option and as people are prevented from going on it, i serves no purpose the way it is.

I post (but YES I'm miles behind) on my http://www.inspiredbyscript.blogspot.com blog any recent work but this is not helping me sell my work and I need to sell to keep doing the work I love. I'll keep you posted as to the developments....so if II go quiet you'll know why.

I'm currently working on a book structure which will take me sometime. It's an important part of me and cannot be rushed. I'm considering ever stage before I put pen to paper...something I'm not used to. I'll put photos up of this as I go along.

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye....here I go....cheerio....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...