Friday, November 13, 2009

So.....Just "What is a Potboiler?"

Well....according to About.com it says that it's work of a low or poor quality, I wouldn't go that far and I've blogged about it on my Inspired by Script Blog.
As I am without a website at the moment and another will take quite some time to redo, I've took to selling my work through my studio blog.

As most of my traffic comes through my Creative Spirit (hello you lovely people and followers xxx) I will inform via this blog when I update....so please forgive the intrusion.

Below are some pictures of my 'Potboilers' for a closer look, do go and have a look at my other blog here inspiredbyscript.blogspot.com

I know that a lot of Creative Folk who have a blog sell their work and are reluctant to blatantly offer their work through their blogs...so I'm encouraging everyone who does to GO FOR IT! There is no need for embarrassed or feel you are being pushy, people have a choice. Who are you to deny them that right?

And here's a closer look....
I would rather spend my money on buying something hand crafted and unique and supporting a fellow artist, so if you do sell, please leave a comment with a link to your blog.
Unfortunately Etsy (although the sellers are worldwide) doesn't get the support and is not really well known in the UK.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...