Monday, November 23, 2009

Update on last post

Hi everyone I just want to give you a quick update on THIS POST

I've had a text from Penny this morning and I'm afraid the news isn't good. Trev has cancer of the liver and stomach. She's booked a flight down to Southampton tomorrow, paid for on her mums credit card. Your welcome donations will help go towards paying that back, so thank you so much for those who have so freely given.
As you can imagine she is devastated. I'll know more when I call her tonight as she cannot speak right now.

Much love and bright blessings to those earth angels that made her flight possible. xxx

6 comments:

Kath said...

Please let her know that people she has never met and who do not know her, care about what is happening and send her love and light.

CJ said...

How very sad. Sending hope and good thoughts her way.

Sue Simpson aka - The Purple Pixie said...

Thanks Kath...she knows that. I last spoke to her last night and she was overwhelmed by people donating money and their kindness and generosity shown by people who had never met her, then after she had broken down again over that one, she said that ironic though it may sound, she could feel the love coming to her from all directions.
Thank you so much for caring
Love and bright blessings,
Sue xxx

Laura Hegfield said...

I don't have a lot to give right now, but even a small amount might help! Mostly I send healing light/reiki for your friend, her husband, for you as her support, for you will need it too.

much love from NH, USA,
Laura

Pen Thomson said...

Hi this is Pen here.
The support ive been shown from friends and family have blown me away. I thankyou all for helping me to get down south to see Trev and for all the support and healing strength you have been sending us. I will keep this brief and contact you people directly when i am more myself.

and sue....for you..xxx...your such a good friend and i thankyou for being there for me. i love you x

sue said...

my heart goes out to you.. sending love and best wishes to you both xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...