Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Synchronicity

Ho hum....seems like Me and Mr. Carr-Goom are working in synchronicity again when I blogged this long blog here on 13th January, and he blogged this on the 17th here. seems a lot of us are thinking on the same lines again. I'm really think that facing a life threatening or altering situation is a good thing to make us change perspective, realise just what is REALLY important, and helps us perhaps take more risks. Most of us think we will live forever and are always putting things off thinking we have plenty of time to do the things that really matter to us. I would not ask people what they would change if they only had a year to live, I would perhaps give them a time of 3 months, that would spur people into action a lot more quickly and things would perhaps become more urgent, perhaps we would not so readily sweat the small stuff!
What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare?

And I just love the post by Violette about The Good Wolf and the Bad Wolf, you can read it at this link http://www.violette.ca/blog.html scroll down till you see the heading 'good Wolf, Bad Wolf'

Following is the reply I sent her and my advice....

Hi you glittery people….my 2 penneth worth (or should that now be Euros? – whatever)

WARNING THIS POST IS LONG – And MAY damage your health! At the very least you’ll be as mad as me!
Welcome to my world. hehehe

Great idea to call our two sides Good Wolf, Bad Wolf…Oh I do like that Violette – lol

News, we are bombarded with bad news from all directions. TV, Newspapers and Radio, sometimes seems the world is obsessed and where I think we should be kept ‘aware’ of things (caused usually by power crazed governments and religious leaders) we really should not dwell on them too much. Every now and then I want to run to the hills, live in a cave and come out only when the world seems a bit more sensible. Times are changing. No longer are we stupid enough to swallow these so called ‘leaders’ crap. But put another way, you have to also realise that ‘you’ are not the world. You are you and each and every one of us, I believe can make a difference, just by being ourselves, a little mad, a little crazy, but WE still know how to laugh when it matters, and empathise and sympathies when it matters. What IS important is that we build up a network of supportive people, who will gee us up when we need it and catch us when we fall. The world problems can only be solved one person at a time. What is important is that we realise that we as artists and creative people are probably more sensitive than your average man on the street.
And, I’ve been thinking, if you believe in collective consciousness, then surely putting out negative vibes can just as easily affect the vibration of the earth and this is easily done by the fear caused by the press and the media drip feeding us this rubbish! We should campaign for the right to have only good news! But then as they say, only bad news sells, no wonder the world is in the state it’s in.

PHEW! Have I got a lot to get off my chest girls lol.
Anyway, my advice is – If all else fails and your Bad Wolf is coming out do one of two things.
1) Roll on your back with your arms and legs waving in the airs and scream out – Arrrggghhhh stop the world I wanna get off! (I did this outside my studio once -the lads in the garage next door thought I was having a breakdown – But hey who cares lol)
2) Or the second idea – ala Jack Canfield – Throw your arms up in the air, lean back in your chair, throw your head back and shout – Ohhhh whaaaat the helll!
Try it – it works honestly.

I’m sure I posted on my blog this year on this very same subject.


and anyone who knows me will verify that YES, I really HAVE been known to roll on my back, with my hands and arms in the air, screaming and kicking and shouting...
Arrrrggghhh STOP the world I wanna get off! Great for stress relief when thing get too much....Try it...you 'might' just like it!

OK...It's lvery ate.... and my new feather duvet awaits....so this sleepy Pixie is off to bed.
In love, light and all good thoughts xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...