Sunday, February 15, 2009

What's Your word?



Your Word is "Hope"



You see life as an opportunity for learning, growth, and bringing out the best in others.

No matter how bad things get, you always have at least a glimmer of optimism.



You are accepting and forgiving. You encourage those who have wronged you to turn over a new leaf.

And while there is a lot of ugliness in the world, you believe that almost no one is beyond redemption.

Good grief!.... does this person know me? Freeeeeky! lol Funny, people always say I'm a motivator and inspirator. I must admit I do like to see people bring out the best in themselves and encourage them all the way, as best I can. Do the quiz and see how you do. Post a comment to link to this post when you have.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...