Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award



I was absolutely delighted to receive the Kreative Bogger Award by Mrs Mog at The Mog's Blog A great big thank you Mrs Mog, I am honoured. xxx

The Rules are Simple:

The rules are:-
1. Copy the award to your site. Done
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award) Done
3. Nominate other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Phew this is so hard, there are so many and by no means is this list exclusive to the only Blogs I nominate, but to save this list getting silly I've decided on the following.

1. Mr Mogs Blog because he is a creative spirit and as well as been very ill, he has battled on and not let things get on top of him, he's also a wonderful man who I am proud to have met in my life.

2. Kelli Nina at Ephemera Alchemy, for her vibrant use of colour and making the world a brighter place. Go for it girl... We don't 'DO' beige!

3, Anna, at Anna's World another amazing person. Anna suffered a stroke at 40 and despite all odds has managed to overcome her obstacles and teach herself to Kreate again. Sweetie, your wonderful and I'm really proud of you!

4. To Beth Lee,

5. Cari Ferraro

6. Jan Hurst

7. Victoria

8. Teri Martin

9 and CJ All the above, fellow Cyberscribes, and in many ways have supported me over the years and for keeping the love of letters VERY MUCH ALIVE!

10. Nomination 10 must go to my fellow Glitter Sisters (far too many to mention) and single out) but they are a wonderful bunch of supportive (if not slightly nutty lot) too. May the Glitter you sprinkle reach far and wide!

I WAS supposed to be blogging about some commissions tonight, but I've been...errrm sort of busy every evening. Can't say too much, but my close friends will have a little titter when they read this. However I hopefully, will blog if not tomorrow night, at the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...