Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hand Made Greeting Cards

It’s easy to think from my website that I only make a few cards SEE THIS LINK HERE but this was perhaps an oversight on my part of not getting my full catalogue of over 150 designs added. It’s one of those things that I was always going to get round to but for whatever reason, it never got done. After an enquiry from a client and because I haven’t a clue about adding these to my website I have added them to my other blog HERE which deals only with the business side of my life. I am in the process of finding someone who can update my website as I really need to get round to adding commissions done and my concertina card collection also other items completed for sale but which have never reached the website.

Hopefully, it will not be too far in the future, but in the meantime the blog will serve as a current and more up to date record of work. Anyone interested can reach me by my email at
inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...