Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hand Made Cards Mother

Hand Made Greeting Cards
Catalogue Page
£2.95 inc. P&P to UK
Click on image to enlarge

MO/1
Mum…..your hands held mine until I could walk alone. You taught me freedom and when the time had come, you let me go


MO/2
All mothers are rich when they love their children. There are no poor mothers, no ugly ones. Their love is always the most beautiful of their joys

MO/3
If evolution really works, how comes mothers have only two hands

MO/4
Mum….she is the person you come to for comfort when all hope is lost, like an old teddy bear with one eye and half an ear

GC/MO/5
Mum…..you are the light in the dark, like a candle flame forever glowing and guiding the way

GC/MO/6
Mum….you give me unconditional love and never ask anything in return

MO/7
To a special mum who is worth a $1,000,000

MO/8
Mum, you are the one I can count on for the things that matter most of all. You are my food, my shelter, my warmth, and the one I want to be with most of all when I cry

MO/9
There is no-one else like you mum. You are like the earth, full of goodness and strength.

MO/10
A mother is a woman with a twenty-five hour day, who can still find an hour to talk with her family

MO/11
Mum….Thank you for being there come fire, flood or penury. Thank you for being ready to lend anything and give anything that will help me through

MO/12
Thank you mum for a life of experiences to see me through life’s challenges.

MO/13
All that I am or hope to be, I learned from my wonderful mother


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...