Sunday, January 29, 2012

Funny Face Competition....

I never go anywhere without my camera.

With only 2 cats left in the normally full menagerie,

I've very little choice when it comes to

photographing funny faces.

First I asked Dodger....

'Show me your funniest face'.....



hmmm.....not bad.

Blue, 'Show me your funniest face'.....


Actually that looks a bit frightening to me,

can you do another one with your mouth closed perhaps?

Yeah.... that's a better one.

Now your turn Daisy,
can you show Grandma
your funniest face?


Hahahaha.... but it does make you look a bit.....errr drugged.
Have you got a funnier face inside there????

Hehehehe.....YES! Spot on.
So the winner of the funniest face competition goes to.....wait for it.....
Daisy aged 22 months! Da-Daaaaaah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...