Saturday, January 21, 2012

You are not alone.....


When I wrote this post at the beginning of the year,
I somehow thought I was alone in doing this and thinking this way.....

To my surprise I found this blog called One Word 365 where I see that there are (at this present time) another 364 people who have blogged about the very same thing!

You see, even when we think we have come up with something totally unique and different... by the very fact that there are millions of us on the planet, our ideas can never be totally unique.
While we are different in many ways, we are very much the same in others, we are all connected.



Celebrate your uniqueness


and your connectedness.




What is your word for 2012?


Have you seen it materialise yet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...