Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's Wedding, Weddings, all the way.....

It's been a busy week at the studio. Busier than I can ever remember. With 2 lots of place cards to do and a visit to the studio today to start and finish these little beauties, the week isn't over yet...

I designed and made some Valentine's Day Cards. Every year I get the occasional customer into the Gallery asking if I have any of these cards, every year I say, I haven't. I assume that people go to card shops to buy these cards... obviously they don't.

Anyway....if you want to read more and see other photos, you'll find it on my Love, Love Me Do, Valentine's Day Card Blog Post



I've also completed the Wedding Stationery, for a bride who is getting married in September. Wedding and Evening Invites, R.S.V.P Cards and little cards to ask in a polite way for money not gifts. You will find more about that along with more pictures at the

Butterfly Themed, Foiled, Wedding Stationery post.




I'm loving the way Brides are being a little bit more adventurous these day, regarding the theme of their weddings. For so long the UK has been behind in the adventure stakes and generally most brides choose to go Traditional.... something that is at last changing and makes my work all the more interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...