Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yet another Concertina Book!

As if you are not sick of seeing them yet and for the chance to become Mrs Boring on this blog...I just want to show you.... yet another Concertina Book! I bet you think that's all I do every day, but tis not true.
I am working with another on an idea that I will share sometime very soon. At the moment Ali is hush, hush, as the two creative spirits are still developing the idea and working through the design aspects.....Yes you see, not everything is ad hock.

We just have to fine tune the idea and then work through the issues, to make something that will appeal to the clients we are targeting :o)
I will say no more..... But watch this space!
By the way.... the concertina above was for a baby girl! Yet another Goddess is born! For a moment I thought there may have been something in the water to make all these mothers only birth the weaker....ermmmm I mean male species.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...