Monday, March 09, 2009

Working With The Elements

Very often when you work closely with another creative person, you end up coming together with very similar ideas and an awful lot of synchronicity goes on. Sue (the other one) and I have been talking about all sorts of spiritual matters and insights that we seem to get almost at the same time. I’ve blogged about this before and said how very often you manage to find that other people on different blogs work in synchronicity as well. Now if you (like me) believe that what you put out there makes a difference, then a simple thought process that you think is your own can be connecting in some way with others on a much higher level. It can’t be explained by simple ‘co-incidence’, I think it’s more a case of those who are spiritually awake versus those who are asleep.

We talk about many things when we get together, most of which I do not blog about here, unless it becomes so important that I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer! Lol. Lately we have been talking about The Elements, the effects on our lives, the turning of the wheel and the connections we make with that in our own lives. We are also members of a couple of groups with like minded people and its comforting when things come up soon after we have talked about them. Others obviously have similar insights to us. This year I knew the big words would be ‘Change’ and ‘Connections’ and I’ve certainly had some wowzer of dreams and visions to do with change. My innermost personal thought, I keep to myself and are put on a separate private blog. It would probably frighten the pants off most people if they read what I had to say. Time will out as they say.
Anyway, the Elements and in particular water, is something Suzanne and I are working on. I wrote these words out as titles to articles we intend to write…. Here they are in black and white, ready for reproduction.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...