Friday, April 27, 2007

More Eye Candy Books


The quotation reads.....

May the universe give you everything your heart desires



Concertina books are probably my favourite as they are so easy to make and look very impressive. This one is done on the theme of Natural Earthy Colours. NOT my usual purples, pinks and blues at all!



This is the cover of a book containing Anne Morrow Lindberg's poem called The Sea. The spine is beaded as you can probably see (no pun intended!)



This little pocket is in the inside front and contains a miniature piece of calligraphy. I just LOVe pockets and secrets. Very often I hide a secret in my personalised book. Something that only I 'know' is there but something that others will find if they look hard enough. A sort of private joke to myself



Inside, further on in the book a little stamped sea shell...adding a little bit of colour to an otherwise plain black text.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...