Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bright Light Award


What a wonderful Award I have been send by Lisa Ocean Dreaner along with the following message...

I would like to bestow upon all of you this special award straight from my heart. Attached is an image I hope you will copy and paste to your blogs. It is because of you all that I feel bathed in light most days. I have kept this list I am sending hidden so all these email addys aren’t out there. If you don’t like to add things like this to your blog I will certainly understand but I hope you will, if not, hold it in your heart. You are ALL bright lights in this blogging community and if you know other bright lights please pass it on. No need to do anything but email that person so they know their light shines on you. It’s always lovely to know you are thought of and cared for. Let’s pass the light around!

Well, what can I say? I'm sure there are far more deserving folk out there that warrant this lovely award far more than me...but thank you very much sweetpea. It's very much appreciated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...