Monday, December 03, 2007

What a laugh!


Last week I made the executive decision to treat myself to a self inflating camping mat, while they were on special offer. Over the last year I’ve increasingly suffered with bad hips when sleeping on a conventional air bed. There’s also the added pain in the neck of pumping the darn things up and having to lug around the large pump.
I wasn’t expecting delivery so soon but the delivery company tried to deliver on Friday while I was at work. The result of this is that today I’ve had to take the day off as failure to deliver a second time would have resulted in it been returned to sender.
Well, it’s finally arrived and is inflating as we speak.
Because of this I’ve had time to catch up on a few blogs and look over a few more…..because of this I just couldn’t help sharing this with you 15 minute Lunch ….what a laugh. Makes me wonder what I’ve got lurking in my attic!
Also on the same blog is Advice for Batman, avoid camping with catwoman! Also worth a read!
Love and bright blessings,
The Purple Pixie...STILL LAUGHING!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...