Thursday, September 08, 2011

CREATIVITY comes from having an open mind to new ideas....

I've been so busy lately, what with wedding Fairs, Wedding Orders and commissions, I've hardly had a day off for weeks.....but it's all gonna be worth it.

Tomorrow I'm getting new flooring in the Gallery. The blue carpet was dark, tired and worn out and it certainly doesn't do my shelves and wares justice.

I've also been listening to a lot of Talking Books this year on my way to work. The latest was a Biography of a well known Chef. Strange you may think? Well the wonderful thing is that there is an awful lot of synchronicity goes on with fellow creative, whether they create in paint, fabric, dance, music photography and yes EVEN food! The following quote I listened to over and over again and the words are still resonating inside me. I have been playing with doodles (more about this soon) and from these doodles are the stirrings of something new, something lively and fresh, totally unexpected and fabulous fun. But, that can wait until another time.


For now I share the quote:


CREATIVITY comes from having an open mind to new ideas,
constantly questioning the established rules.



Though rarely does it come on those days
when you set out to be creative.

Raymond Banc


Does this resonate with you?

When do you get your best ideas?

Does creativity always come when you want it to?

How do YOu clear the creative blocks?


Answers on a postcard please lol.

No seriously....share your answers with others by leaving a comment :o)


May your creativity run wild! xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...