Friday, June 04, 2010

Personalised Baby Birth Certificates

It's been a long time...I mean a real long time....but all I seem to have been doing for the last year is Baby Boy Certificates. Now at last a welcome relief....
a baby girl was born.......
I mean I was starting to worry that they had put something in the water round her, although even the mail order certificates were for boys too!

This one is for Alisia Marshall
Born 18th April 2010
8Lb 6 oz

These prints are personalised with the baby's name, date of birth and weight and finished with hand painted decorated squares.

Size: A3 - 29.7cm x 42cm
All available by mail order, price is £10 including P&P
and comes delivered in a board backed envelope
or £15.00 if you would like a mount adding
which makes the print fit into a standard sized, easily available frame.


I accept Paypal or Cheques
Email me at: inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk
For further details

If you have a new born child to celebrate this makes a unique and personal gift.

1 comment:

CJ Kennedy said...

Real cute. Did you do one for your little flower?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...