Sunday, September 27, 2009

Telling It Like It Is

It's been a tough week! Well to be fair it's been a tough year, very up and down roller coaster, highs and lows kind of year. One minute I know exactly where I'm going, the next minute I'm not going anywhere! Great love of life and enthusiasm then down in the dump....so low that I think I will never claw my way back up again....EVER.
Virgo's in particular have been dealing with the dreadful Saturn return in their sign for the last 2 and a half years! It's almost at an end and although in many ways it's been a hum dinger, many inner, emotional cr@p has been looked at. Delving into the soul, that deep dark place that you would rather keep the door firmly closed on is not a nice place or feeling.....but going inside and being brave enough to confront your fears is the only way out.

Many of my spiritual friends have had the most awful week to. Very low, flat, depressed and fearful of what are we doing, where are we going, why are we going and when are we going....many thoughts feeling and fears combined together, and ironically we seem to be all feeling the same.
I feel that I want to reach out, connect and comfort people, give them hope and show them I care. I want to tell them that whatever their worries and fear, it's not worth the time and effort spent dwelling on things....but then I get stopped in my tracks. I feel a fake and a fraud, because while sometimes I'm strong and get my bug-rit head on, other times I can't even help myself!
I want to connect with others in Blog Land and the 'spiritual' land because I am so close to so many people and read so many blogs by people who are going through the same right now.
We need to learn and share and dare I say it, be much more HONEST on our blogs! If I'm down I tend not to blog. I'm not sure that I want anyone to know that I have deep fears and insecurities, that sometimes I feel powerless over my life and other times lack so much direction and confidence I want to hide away not only from blogland, but from the outside world. So easily you can think you are going mad or we will somehow be perceived as a bad and miserable person with nothing to give and nothing to offer. Nightmares have predominated my night sleeps for the past 3 months or so...weird in itself because I've never had nightmares in my life! and others have expressed that they are having them too. I don't watch the new or read newspapers if I can help it so it's not like I'm being drip fed this cr@p either and its playing on my mind.

I'm calling on everyone out there who can identify and wants to share their thoughts to lets get together. The time for love and support has come. Stop hiding behind a fake facade and have no fear of being the real you. Without these experiences being brought out in the open the support will not come. Spill out, scream, rant and rave if you want, people who judge don't matter and those that matter don't judge. Just don't feel alone. This week has been particularly bad for folk and only when I read this did I have someone or something to blame...those darn planets!

Autumn Equinox passed this week, a time to acknowledge that the wheel has turned and we are heading towards the Winter once more. Like it or not we are needing to accept the the dark is returning and natures is once again winding down.

So the point of this post is that I have been promising to write this for so long now.

Honest bloggers....keep on doing what you are doing. Writing the stuff spilled right from the very core of your being, those who spill the bad times as well as the good and say it like it is. We are all of us unhappy, upset, down, depressed, anxious, fearful and in our dark selves every now and again....YES each and every one of us! Many have expressed that they want to scrub their blogs and start over again, feeling that they are being too negative and no-one will visit or followers will be driven away and yes I've felt like this too, but to be fair, I would be faking it, pretending that life was oh so wonderful and a bed or roses.
I intend to make an Honest Blogger Award, for those who tell it as it is! I hope you will not desert me?

For me....next week I have yet another funeral to go to. One of a very dear calligraphy friend of mine for over 20 years. Her husband is devastated....as we all are. Her work was magical, but more than anything else she was a truly wonderful Lancashire lass who would do anything for anyone and seemed to worry for the whole of humanity. Sadly, what ultimately lead up to her death was the fact that people were suffering around her and she felt powerless to help. She was there for everyone at a moments notice and yet when she needed it most, could not ask for help herself.
I really hope she knew how valued she was and what a joyful spirit she brought to the world.
Goodnight Baaaarbaaara. Rest from your pain.

Here's the link again if you've had a crappy week
http://www.emergingearthangels.com/latest.html
It may just put things in perspective

1 comment:

Adele said...

Honest bloggers, honest people in generel tend to get more respect I see, as by being honest, you also give people your limits and borders for what you think is ok and what is not. It gives people a guide to understand your values and actions and your words. By being honest you give people a chance to understand you, giving them a fair startingpoint for a conversation.

You're a fantastic blogger. Who really believes any person is "flawless" anyway? Besides, magazines wouldn't have a buisness if everyone were perfect, faking it.

No, keep up - you do great! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...