Thursday, May 07, 2009

Coming Clean....

Well, on my blog I’ve always tried to be as open and honest as I can be. What you see is what you get scenario. I have nothing to hide, I’m human with all the joys and sorrows, ups and downs that we all experience throughout our lives. So because of that I post the following…..putting Ceri (see comment on last post) and others out of their misery hehehehe

Ok…. Time to come clean….
I consciously decided at the beginning of December when my 2 ½ year relationship (the last year and ½ shrouded in uncertainty) That I wanted to spend a full year and turn of the wheel alone. I wanted to experience the full connection to the spirit and energy of the seasons without the added complication of someone who didn’t see things as I was seeing them and I was unable to share. These what I can only call insights gave me a better understanding of my connection to the Gods and Goddesses and to myself. So I wanted to run with it. Originally I thought that T and I would learn from each other and collectively we would complete two parts of the whole, the Yin and Yang if you like, the Male and Female energies that a good relationship brings to the table and each others strengths and weaknesses complementing each other with no ego involved. Sadly this was not to be and our paths were taking very different paths. His headed straight for another woman! Lol.

Anyways, the ironic thing is, since I took this decision I have been pursued by a number of possible suitors, much to the delight of my friends who I was convinced were having a hand in this…and all of who burn candles. Lol. Despite repeatedly telling the Gods and Goddesses I don’t want or need a relationship right now, it seems they had other plans.
Finally I succumbed to going on a date over Beltane and very nice he was to, but my decision stands firm. I really have to go this year alone. I am not oppose to dating, but to be honest it is unfair on any man to enter my life as a potential partner right now…. Well that’s how I feel at the moment.
I think The Lord of Misrule is playing tricks at the moment, which is so common during the Beltane period… So I’ll just let him have his fun. I must admit it’s made my friends just as amused as to why the sudden interest in a 47 year old crone, sitting quietly, minding her own business, and I find it pretty funny too.
The previous post was of course all tongue in cheek and a bit of a laugh for my friends. As I believe in the laws of attraction (as in the Secret and Affirmations etc) I certainly was NOT putting the vibes out there for a man…God or no God1 (as in the male species).
For now, I am working on my life’s purpose (everyone has one), keeping doors open to new possibilities, writing (sometimes great essays!) creating and growing things, as well as having great fun exploring my fullest potential at this moment in time and I believe that it’s not over yet. There are many months to go before that ends.
Possibly after the year is over (but who knows it very well may be before if the last 5 months is to go by!) someone special may just enter my life and bring to a relationship what I truly need.
Ok, that’s it, me as usual wearing my heart on my sleeve. Doing all this in good humour…. And just letting the powers that be play their little games, keeping me well amused and keeping up my sense of humour. On my own, whatever I choose to do and wherever I choose to go, with whoever I choose is mine decision and mine alone, opening up endless possibilities. For I am now back to being a Free Spirit, and Warrior Woman, and it’s a very empowering thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...