Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Self Awareness

Years ago I suffered really badly with depression. I was give anti-depressants which after taking very few and realising that they would only numb my pain and emotions, I decided to get into self help.
During that time I was made to confront a lot of emotions that had lay burried for years...far longer than I first thought. I bought lots of books and became more aware of me as a person and how I tick. It was painful at times having to confront issues that I would have prefered to leave in a box and set asside. However opening the Pandora's Box and dealing with them made me stronger and able to be a 'feeling' human being. No longer did I beat myself up over my emotions and feeling and I was able to deal with not only my past but also my present and future. I found it fascinating to reveal my inner self to myself.
I realise through this therapy that 'I know' there is nothing I can't confront, and these fears never have to surface so painfully again. I went on to run a 'Self Awareness' group and it helped a lot of people come to terms, confront then lay to rest issues which had held them back for years. Anyone can be Knowledgeable but to gain Wisdom we must gewt in touch with these feelings and learn that by living through them we find our 'Enlightened Soul'. We are able to love and form truly wonderful relationships...not only with ourselves but with others too.

If you have things that you need to deal with I found this fantastic website CLCIK HERE.

Wishing you al a blessed and joyful life.
Love, light and all good thoughts,
Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...