Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby Birth Album and Fridge Magnets

Well it's the weekend again. I don't know where the time goes. I thought I'd share with you a baby Album commission that I've had to do this week. The little chap is called Oscar James...that's him on the cover...what a cutie!


This is the opening page.... his name and christening details. Also inside is a title page for guests and grandparents


This is a poem called Children are Like Kites. It's only a small section of the whole poem. It's a beautiful poem and I'll post the whole thing as soon as I get a minute.


Above and below are 2 of the fridge magnets that I've just started making and listing in my ebay shop. I think ALL women should have the Domestic Goddess one.
Well that's it for now....have a really great weekend!

And I'll catch up with you all soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...