Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cat on borrowed time



Ok, study the picture above. Are you sitting comfortably? then we shall begin.... I tell you this story my friends because I have has so many comments about this chap that I need to tell you the truth, so you can be deceived no more.
This is a picture of Dodger, who came into my life a little over a year and a half ago. My old cat Scooby was my little poppet and when she came close to the end and we knew our days were numbered, I had a deep and meaningful conversation with her, that when she went to the spirit world she would send me a cat that would heal my broken heart.
Now then, a couple of months later I got to hear of a farmer who’s outside cat had given birth to 5 kittens and he was drowning them if and when he found them and if he failed the game keeper had been given the instruction of shooting them on sight.
Luckily, the lad who told me this was as soft on animals as I am and he rang me at the studio to tell me he was coming over and had a present for me.
Enter Heidi…so called because she was timid and hid under the shelf in the gallery. Heidi and I lived happily together for a few weeks at least and we bonded really well. Heidi was soft and sloppy and because very close to me. She used to lay on her back on my lap and have her belly stroked until she fell sound asleep…hmmm…. That’s when I noticed it…or rather THEM! She was a HE!
Enter DODGER! So called because of his charging around the house antics.
Now looking at the picture above you wouldn’t believe that the same cat can cause so much disruption.
In the UK we have things called ASBO’s. These are Anti Social Behaviour Orders and given to the worse people (usually minors) in society. Tony wants to rename him. Lol

A few weeks ago Tony and I were watching TV and could hear a really strange noise coming from the kitchen. We ignored it for quite some time until I could stand it no more ….. this is what I saw…

The captions say it all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...