Monday, November 14, 2011

Take Time To Dream

Take time to dream....
It's Monday again.....already. And some of us are left wondering where the weekend went. Time seems to fly past so quickly these days! Is it any wonder we get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of life and it's many challenges.


One of the hardest things for any creative person is finding time. Spare time. Time to just let the mind wander and dream up new ideas.

My Doodle Art pieces were started as a way of relaxing and not focusing on finished, traditional pieces of work that would amount to anything in particular....but I have to admit that they seem to have taken over!

Perhaps that's a good thing....in fact, I'll go as far as to say, it's a brilliant thing! The pressure is off, I'm having a great time and above all and quite unexpectedly they are proving to be a huge success.


Many years ago I read the book Creative Visualisation by Shakti Gawain. A book that taught me how to meditate and visualise, long before I did the Buddhist meditation courses. Creative Visualization teaches readers how to use their imaginations to manifest their deepest desires.


Taking time to dream, even if it's only 15 minutes a day, can make a huge difference in the way you see things and how they manifest in your daily life. This book was written and published long before the secret and it's my guess that 'The Secret' was born from Creative Visualisation.


I suggest this is a book no Creative Person should be without and you will find yourself coming back to it over and over again.


So, why not start now....and Take Time To Dream?


What do you DREAM about?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...