Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Take Time To Create Something Every Day

There's nothing so satisfying as creating something....

something from scratch

Whether this act involves making art, crafting, baking a cake, planting seeds, gardening, needlework.....the fact that something is born out of nothing is satisfying in itself.


And, if you are stuck for inspiration, you need look no further



In the meantime, I'm batting on with my colourful doodle pieces!


Did you make some time to create something today?


Creative blessings,

Sue x

3 comments:

Nina Fenner said...

hi just found your very lovely blog, beautiful calligraphy and artwork. I also agree with your 'honest blogger' sentiments, it's inspired me to get on with a post I've been mulling over for a while along those lines. (I've started it but haven't finished it yet!) tho I do also understand that perhaps some people find it difficult to open up that much. Nina Fenner

Sue Simpson said...

Oh Nina......Go on...I double dare you! lol. Hey thanks for your comment....and I see you are a fellow Bookbinder! That's great! Thanks for visiting The Creative Spirit....you may alsolike my more (*COUGH!*) business like blog at http://inspiredbyscript.blogspot.com :o)

Creative Blessings,
Sue xxx

Nina Fenner said...

Ok, well I know how to rise up to a double dare!!..post posted! Also read a lot of your older posts yesterday, particularly the book ones, and I really related to your dilemma about 'mass producing' and 'personalising' books. I just can't go down that road and I'm giving up trying to sell again, It's just not me, it spoils it for me. Your stuff is very beautiful especially the quotes/doodles, stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...