Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I'm working on it....

I've been hard at it.....working on my new website. Ditching what didn't work and adding what does. It's a long haul, many late nights and bags under the eyes big enough to carry shopping in.....but satisfied with the results.
Hopefully the site is now more user friendly. Still lots to do but the main part is finished and ready for my Wedding Fair later this month

As well as designing and making Wedding Stationery, I'm offering a Calligraphy service, whether the customer buy from me or not.

I'm teaching at North East Scribes on Saturday....and after that I have new Invitations to design and print, this time with my foiling machine.
The card has arrived at the studio.....and I'm all set to go......
Oh........And....I've already got my first order :o)
Yes, this is going to be a good year!
Pop to the website....constructive criticism welcome.

3 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Very excited for you, Poppie!

Laura said...

wonderful Sue...good for you...you are so gifted:)

Sue Simpson said...

Thank you both. A new year and a new direction....well an old direction, but with renewed focus. Brides over here are finally catching on that it doesn't have to be a 'Traditional' Wedding Day any more :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...