Monday, January 07, 2008

Thinking of you Bob

It's almost 6 years since my very 1st Pagan Camp and at that camp I met a very lots of special people....but one couple in particular stood out from all the rest and I believe for whatever reason, made a lasting impression on me. Their names are Sue and Bob. Sue is a regular commenter on my Blog, but doesn't have one yet, so her comments are usually Anon. These two are wonderfully kind, caring and loveing people who never seem to be short of people around them. They are true beings of light who brighten up everything and everyone around them.

Yesterday, after a wonderful day out with T, I came home and after reading a comment from her just had to ring. Bob, has cancer and starts his treatment today (Monday).
I am appealing to readers of my blog to light a candle and send your prayers in any way you worship for Bob. And please dear readers, if you comment on this post I will see thet both Sue and Bob get your messages.
Bob,,,I send you strength and courage and a full recovery. I know that you will be looked after. Please know that my thoughts are with you.
You are a wonderfully special couple and my love and thoughts are with you. I light this candle as a symbol of that love and ask that you go through your treatment and painlessly as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...