Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birthdays and Weddings, Personalised Cards

We've quite a few Birthdays close to each other in out family.
After my sister-in-laws birthday 
we have Steve's mums birthday....


The card is simple enough and made using hot pink foil,
some embossed card attached to hot pink card,
a couple of hot pink butterflies (I did try hearts but they didn't look right) and a few sparkling diamantes.

Plain and simple but effective.

To see more of my posts on Greeting Cards

If you make cards yourself.... I hope you find some inspiration.
If you wuld like me to make a crad for you... get in touch by clicking the CONTACT ME button :-)
I love the Personalised Blessing/Wishing Tree drawing 
that I designed for Wedding Invitations

For this weeks post, on my Wedding Blog.
I thought I would show you 
how different the design can look depending on the 'Format' of your card.

Firstly.... here it is on a square card.....

Alternatively you may like the DL
 (Long and this) format better....
(Ruth and Lee also wanted butterflies)

Unfortunately the design is large,
so doesn't lend itself to 
single sided Postcard Invites,
but it can be printed and personalised on the front
with all your Wedding details on the back.


For this design and many more,
go to our website:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...