Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes, other things take priority....


It would be easy to think I have done absolutely nothing for the past 5-8 weeks, but the truth is, my feet don't seem to have touched the floor.

The Wedding Fair preparations took up a huge amount of time planning wise and this had to be intermingled with a Wedding Order and other commissions....however, it went well. We had a great day and I met and networked with a lot of local businesses also involved with the Wedding Industry.

We've also had a busy Summer with Steve's exhibitions and also visiting Arty places of interest. As artists we need to charge our creative batteries now and again. Art is to Artists like food is to a chef.....we may make it ourselves but its always good and inspiring to see other peoples work too.

Along side this we have had time to plan both in our work lives and personal lives....things are definitely on the up.

Autumn Equinox has come around fast, the Summer far too short, but as the leaves start to fall and the nights draw in, it's time to take stock....to see what has worked, what needs to go and what plans need to be started for the coming year.

I had the most wonderful birthday in Glastonbury and Steve and I spent a precious week together. Lots of talking and much laughter.
There's been time to work, time to play and a little time to rest.....anyone that knows me, knows I find this one difficult ....but I am learning to slow down a little and realise that going at everything at a 100 miles an hour does not get things done any quicker....it's just taken me longer to realise that!
Oh....and did I mention having a new bathroom fitted....that took more than 2 weeks instead of the predicted 5 days??? However, it does look wonderful and I've finally cracked my shower phobia....yes that's right....no idea where in the hell that one came from....but it's been with me a long time.
We've spent time visiting family and spending time with my little Grand-daughter.....but not as much time as I would like to,
The garden is sorted at last....the house is getting there a a work in progress.

I've also bought a new camera, it takes the most fantastic pictures and hoped to show you some on here.....but Blogger is playing up and won't have any of it....so I will add them later. I just wanted to pop quickly in.....explain my absence and warn everyone I will be back very soon.


Brightest blessings



Sue xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...