Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shoot For The Moon - Les Brown - Birthday Card

After designing and making THIS CARD I've decided to use the design as a template for further cards. This week I've made a blue card as a belated card for a good friend of mine.

Shoot For the Moon.psd

The inside reads: Shoot for the Moon,


Even if you miss,


you will land among the stars



The quotation by Les Brown is a particular favourite of mine and is suitable for any occasion.

Then it's my Dad's birthday on th

Shoot for the moon inside.psde 30th and his favourite colour is red

Dad Birthday Card.psd

 

These cards can be made to order, just email me at inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk  for further details.

1 comment:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

hurray I can leave comments glad you are back on this format:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...