Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm back....

Well what a journey…and finally The Creative Spirit is back. Back in that warm, fuzzy, comforting space that seems like a home from home.

I did try…so hard to amalgamate The Creative Spirit into my business blog and make them one and the same, but the minute I saw the ‘Inspired by Script’ banner I was filled with dread. Although my beliefs about my spiritual path, my philosophy on life, the positive thinking, self awareness, self improvement and all things connected to nature and spirit form a large part of my business, I seemed to clam up when writing on that blog under the ‘business’ brand. Somehow business head me and the crazy, fun loving but sometimes serious Pixie just didn’t mix…. No matter how hard I tried.

And the friends, the many friends and support system of fellow Warrior Women and Goddesses were missed beyond belief. The times when out lives and synchronicity, no matter where we lived and what our lifestyles were, went by without acknowledgement, because following without a blogroll became impossible.

So, now I (or the many aspects of me….which I should call WE) are back…. And It feels good. I found wordpress almost an impossible blog to use and although I'll still use it for my website, this blog and my Inspired by Script Blog will stay with blogger. PHEW!
I'm always preaching to people to be true to yourself...in the other space I felt I wasn't and that goes so much against the grain I felt I was being hidden and dishonest. And for the main part, loosing the contacts and keeping up with the friends (some of which I have known for over 15 years) was like a mini grieving process, and I've done enough grieving for one lifetime ;o)


Business is business and pleasure is pleasure and I’m back to enjoy the ride in my usual, honest blogger way, back in my world and I love it!….So.....Hello Friends and Hell World! I'm giving you all a great big Pixie wave.
With love and brightest blessings,
Sue xxx
Aka - Granny Weatherwax now!

4 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Welcome back, Poppie. No offense, but the Typepad blog was so sterile. This is you!

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Yeah welcome back granny:)

Suzi Smith said...

*sigh* at last... thats better, much friendlier feel!

Feli said...

well , hey welcome sue :D

ps:go checkout my blog:
http://the-visual-diary.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...