Monday, July 04, 2011

Barking Mad? = Yes....but I like myself :o)

Ok.....so before you all think I've gone barking mad I just want you to know that the 20 links as seen below at links to posts that I Blogged while I was taking my little sabbatical away from The Creative Spirit. Now, I wouldn't want you to miss anything now would I? Even worse and gawd forbid that you think I have been idle in that time.....no sir-ee! It's been all go-go-go, but I wanted to do a catch up before I continue and rather than write each one out laboriously, I found a little gadget at the bottom of the posts with the 'Blogger' symbol on.....and.....voila! Instant re-posting, albeit without pictures and most of the guff. But the choice is there if you want to read them.

I'm used to these little icons for Facebook and Twitter, but never used them for Blogger.....now all my posts on my business blogs with be added to 'The Creative Spirit' this way.....there just isn't enough time to create and cross blog all my posts.

So....enjoy the posts if you have missed them and I'll catch up with the rest very soon!
Happy Creating! Sue xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...