Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Elemental Canvases

Canvases with prepared Acrylic painted backgrounds 12" x 12"

A few weeks ago I got it into my head to buy 20 canvases....just for the hell of it . I have a lot of canvases at the studio but these all seen to be large and absolutely no use to take to camps to sell. The idea is that I will paint these canvases for the Pagan/Spiritual market and not aimed for the general market. That way I can be 'true to myself' and I'm using it as a form of market research. ISince Oakleaf Camp isn't until the end of July I think I'll put them in my Etsy Shop. The Purple Pixie.

Here the canvases are diplayed in their correct directions. The Fire Canvas is more red/Orange than shown on the photo.

EARTH In the NORTH
AIR in the EAST
FIRE in the SOUTH

WATER in the WEST

SPIRIT in the CENTRE




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...