Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back....and still alive!

Couldn't resist adding this picture to my blog,
which I found while looking for cat photos
and in the process found this fantastic blog
for cat lovers everywhere

Juat a quick helloooooo to anyone that reads my blog on a regular basis to say, Hi and NO the Witches didn't eat me!

Damh The Bard loved his piece of work and I'm hoping he'll put something on his blog which 'could' lead to some work.


We had a great time in London, but the big bad capital city is not my cup of tea generally. Too much concrete and high rise buildings. I was surprised however at the lack of people milling round at night time....I've seen Northallerton busier.


Work wise I've been busy getting a new website together and finally finishing thise portfolios to go into shops. So I've not been idle....just haven't come up for air!




It's been amazingly warm today and sunny too! So I took the opportunity to cut the grass while I took a welcome break from my Website Design.


All being well, that will be that last cut for a few months. I must admit there aren't many things that I am not keen on having a go at....but cutting the grass and running over that electric cable is something I dread everytime! I've only done it once but never forgotten the experience.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...