Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Giving a wave....and a reminder to live life to the full

I've been really busy at the studio
and catching up on blog posts on my
Inspired by Script Blog
and my North yorkshire weddings Blog,
but I couldn't help but pop in and give a big smile and wave and share this quotation I found today....

I think it describes me perfectly and I'm sure it will resonate with many other of my Creative Spirit followers too.


Life is not a journey to the grave

with the intention of arriving safely

and in a pretty and well preserved body

But rather to skid in sideways,

totally worn out and yelling joyously....

Whoooo hoooooo! What a ride!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm slippin' slidin' stumblin' tumblin' and enjoying the ride too!

Sweet Lily said...

Insightful and inspirational!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...