Sunday, March 13, 2011

Looking back at the end of a busy week

Once again the week is over all to soon. I've had 2 wedding commissions to do.....Some Wedding and Evening invitations, where the bride wanted Ivy included to the basic Simply Stylish Design

Here's a close up of the design, more can be seen on my Wedding Website


And some simple RSVP cards to go with them

And I've completed another 34 personalised egg cups

Each one of these will be filled with a Kinder Surprise Egg, bringing out the child within all the wedding gusts. I think it's a great idea!

Along with these, I've had the added worry of my 5 year old cat Dodger coming down with a mystery illness. Raging temperature and no obvious signs of anything wrong, except when a normally charging around cat, suddenly stops dead in their tracks and can hardly be bothered to get up and walk, you just have to worry. So far he's had 2 different anti-biotic injections and is now on daily pain killers fluid. His temperature has come down a bit, but we want him to resume his normal interest in life, otherwise we hare going to have to go down the blood test and x-ray root. Very worrying times indeed.
The studio clean up and turf out continues and now there's actually space for Steve to move in and work. This will enable him to be more productive, having a space that doesn't need him to clear away every day. And as well as all this our websites and business plan continue to grow.

2 comments:

Lisa Hopkins said...

Beautiful work!

I hope your kitty will feel better soon. I know what a worry that can be.

Laura said...

So gifted my dear!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...