Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's going on!!!!

Well if you're wondering where I've been and what's going on....jaunt over to my Inspired by Script Blog to see for yourself....or simply click on the links above the photos.

This year has got off to a flying start and I've written 4 blog posts this evening....and I haven't even scratched the surface.
I've already done a Wedding Order....

I have a separate Wedding Website,
just for the Wedding Side of my business
I already sold a Piece of work....
Had another one Commissioned....

Written and personalised a Baby Birth Certificate....

And made a concertina card
for a very ill lady in Sussex

We've booked 2 Wedding Fairs and Steve has got 2 shows booked for his Jewellery...Oh yes and did I mention 3 Art Shows this year too. I've also got a day teaching at North East Scribes next month....which I am so looking forward to. It's nice to get together with like minded folk and I love teaching and inspiring others. We also have plans to expand the Wedding side of the business....but more about that later. All in all we have a busy year ahead, but one that we are both looking forward to. It's nice to have the support and encouragement that we so often need when working as artists and for ourselves. Having someone to bounce ideas off is so important.

1 comment:

letterlady said...

Yay, Pixie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...