Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Inspired by Script - In the Top Blogs for Calligraphy!

YAY! Just a ruthless attempt at some self promotion here, The-Creative-Spirit, now Inspired by Script is ranked 17th of the top Calligraphy Networked Blogs! http://www.blogstorm.co.uk/top-10-worst-websites/

And once I get the hang of Blogging in this new programme and have a little less commission work... I'll be posting more frequently too.

Lots of interesting things to report. Waiting for Spring to come along and the weather to warm up. My first Grandchild's arrival in April.... or sooner if my predictive dreams are working right. Oh yes, this is going to be one busy year!

Just wanted to pop in, tell everyone I'm still breathing and share my good news with you all.

Well done Kelly, Cari and Bill for being the top 3!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Congrats, Poppie!

sue said...

congrats :) and i love your new home x

Laura Hegfield said...

This is all awesome news Sue....congrats on the #17 slot and a grandbaby...that's so exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...